jimrsbjorklund

jimrsbjorklund

söndag 14 december 2014

FROM THE VAST WITHIN - AND LOST I WAS and some text too

¨



_______________________________________



I project radioactive focus 

An engineer stalks a born again Christian with an incredible invention since you must embark on your mistakes without trading a lunatic 







I project radioactive focus 

An acrobat who wants to be an architect woos a traveling salesman who wants to join the circus so you better always sing to your drycleaning without sharing any vampires 




I project radioactive focus 

A patent clerk gives a horrible disease to a journalist who communicates with the dead -after all- you could be joyful and hurt or dance around the point of existence 




I project radioactive focus 

A choir leader with insomnia weds the mother of a cartoonist from Utah that woves to her to stay away from false mailmen




I project radioactive focus 

You must go to war with your mother and father and you'll find you must battle with a stubbed toe, the next day youll get Certified as a Public Accountant 




©2014Jimbjörklund


Inga kommentarer: